School Rocks!!

|

So after I broke up with Ryan Im terribly sad of course. The morning I left Ryans I had called my mom and told her I was coming back home. She didnt have much to say other than she was glad I was coming home. Even though I was going home I had made my mind up I wasnt gonna be staying long at the house. First thing I was gonna do was talk to my uncle and see if he could get my old job back. Then I was gonna find me a place of my own either apartment or house somewhere in or around my town. So I did find me a apartment its nothing great really but its not bad either. Then I had the idea of going to school. I thought why the hell not. Its right here in town close and I had looked into getting a student loan a few years back and qualified then so why not now. So I got my student loan and now Im a freshman in college. Next post Ill tell about my "roommate" that I got me.

6 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I loved loved loved my college years. In fact i'm going to be going to my alma mater this week-end when I go to Charlotte. I am so happy for you Mike, getting your life together!

Carl said...

Nice to see that you are back. I am glad things are going well for you.

Willow said...

Whoot! What are you studying?

Toño said...

Congratulations Mike! To continue studying is a wise decision. Octavio Paz, mexican literature nobel prize winner, said once: "to know is like an erection"

Matt said...

Mike it is good to see you back and posting again. You and Ryan have helped me so much, and I was really missing you on the other site. I am glad you and Ryan are still friends, adn I hope everythign with you in college goes well. I am also excited to see you are going to college. Get involved and have fun. Take from a guy who is 1 semester removed from college, that you will miss it when the time is done so take advantage of what the college has to offer. Take care and I can't wait to read more about your college life.
Matt

Tim said...

congrats I'm glad you got an idea about your future and are working towards it. I know this was one of the first post but I read down.

congrats on the BF too!