Just me thinking

|

I been thinking a lot lately of what makes people cry. I mean you cry when you get hurt because of pain but you also cry when your happy and also when sad. Is it weird not to cry ar all?

Of course I didnt cry when my "father" died, you may think I'm a terrible person but with him the only thing I thought was wow I'm glad thats finally over with. Now heres the weird part, when my brother died I didnt cry then either. Its not like I didnt love my brother me and him was real close.

I think a lot of why I didnt show any emotion at eithers dying. The one I hated so thats natural not to cry over him but my brother is the one got me puzzled. I just wonder if I will cry when my mom dies or my uncle and his family that I'm close to?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cry sometimes over the littlest
thing...Why I don't know...Some
people need to cry...Others just
don't have that same kind of urge
to...It's not that they don't have
feelings it's just the way they
are wired...You are not strange...

HUGS!!!!!!

Laurie

MartininBroda said...

Jesus, when my father died I was surprised from myself, because I cried a lot, and I thought at that time I have not much feelings for him, today I know, I was wrong and can understand much more. Your life is completely different from mine and I know nothing about you, there are only some hooks in my mind from a little reading in the past, but I guess, sometimes we don’t know what we feel. I wish you all the best.

Tim said...

everyone has different triggers, for me I only cry if i think someone lost everything for nothing. but i don't cry at funerals

jimm said...

My best friend committed suicide, i never cried at his funeral nor around my friends and family. I think sometimes its the way we are raised. I grew up in a tough family with 4 rough-housing brothers. None of us wanted to show weakness, so we'd jus suckitup and move on.

Sometimes death, it jus doesnt sink in right away, that they are really gone. Then, along comes a holiday, and there at the dinner table is his empty chair, only then do the emotions kick-in.

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

I cry here and there but not so much. I get where your coming from though mikey. Sometimes tears can't be shed at that point in time. But there is a chance that they will creep on on you later. It just shows that your a very strong person with a very strong heart. Crying is just another way us "humans" express our emotions. Theres nothing wrong with it and no, it doesn't make you strange.

Hope school is good. Keep on posting!

Love n Peace,
Angel

Anonymous said...

I used to cry a lot but my parents would say stop that crying or I'll give you something to cry about so I got where I never cry in front of others. When my grnadma died I had to put the cover in my mouth to stifle the sound but my brother who slept in the same room ratted me out so I got punished for being a sissy once again. ed

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo...Let us know how you're
doing...

HUGS!!!!!!!

Laurie