Walk Off

|

I think its about time to put this blog out of its misery. Ive never liked talking about myself and to come on here and try to I hate it. I know most will say nobodys forcing me to so why not just keep the blog and do like Ive been doing and post song videos and pics or whatever else I choose. I would do that but I got the feeling that I just need a fresh start of things and deleting this blog is part of it. I also got some other things I'm going to make a fresh start with but that's personal and those involved will find out soon enough, silence is golden.

I do like having a blog to post stuff on when I feel like it so I will be starting another one to post stuff on that interests me. I'll leave this blog up until I start the new one and put the link up just in case anybody would want to check it out.

8 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

Good luck with the new start.

Tim said...

best of luck Mike, hope your doing okay. put a link out or run a twitter account of your own! Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

I wish you the best ALWAYS...


HUGS!

Laurie

justaguynatl said...

I enjoy your posts...hope you keep it up here or on a new blog

Martin O. said...

Good luck with your new ventures.

I understand about not liking to talk about yourself...I'm the same way, which is why my own blog is often neglected.

MartininBroda said...

“The Force will be with you ALWAYS” I believe.

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

Mickey... dont leave me! -_- god dont give up on this blog I believe this blog can make you happy if you just put yourself into it more. Try harder. Hell look at me. I have been blogging for 3 years or so and look at me now. I have friends and I am not as depressed as I use to be. i hope you change your mind.

-Angel

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

Im sad that you are leaving us mikey. I luv ya bro. Dont be a stranger. You got my email so hit me up whenever you can.

Safe travels my friend.

Angel