My New Boo Boo

|

Hey I realized after I made my last post that I had mentioned having me a boyfriend but didn't even tell y'all his name, crazy me. His name if anybody was curious is Jayson but everybody just calls him Jay.

So about my boo boo I mentioned in my post, it hurt like hell when it happened and still sore like I been whipped with a belt.

It happened Tuesday I didn't have any classes and I was waiting at a house that were working on for a bunch of drywall to be delivered that I to sign for. Anyways truck pulls up from the place who's name I wont mention but the initials are H.D. and main color is orange. I didn't notice but the load of drywall wasn't exactly on the truck straight and I had my back turned, strap holding the load down popped and smacked me right on the ass. It left a mark even through my jeans and is really sore.



Even though its sore I'm sure it would have been much worse if Jay hadn't kissed it and rubbed lotion on it:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great...Thanks a whole hell of
alot...Showing your HOT ASS is NOT
something that I was expecting to
see...I will NEVER complain about
it though...You have one hell of
a HOT F-ING ASS...Jay is so lucky
to get to kiss it...
Now you need to take noodies of you
wearin only a tool belt :)
Man I'm glad I'm not a guy...I
would have a freakin boner right
now...UGH!!! You really do have
one hell of a sweet ass...


HUGS!!

Laurie

Mr. Urs said...

I hope that there will not remain any lasting damages. It would be a real pity for that immaculate butt. And it's good to know that you're in such good hands.

jimm said...

ahh well... the family jewels survived!!!

justaguynatl said...

So sorry to hear about your accident. Be sure to keep us updated on your recovery by daily pictures of your cute butt; er, ah, I mean the injured area :)

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

ooo, that must have hurt like a bitch. Thank god its just a bruise mr buns of steel hehe. Just keep that butt on ice for as long as you can. Or I could kiss your ass and make it all better. Use my fairy dust or something hehe.

Bad laurie bad! lol

Polt said...

Well it sucks you got hit, but clearly it didn't damage the hot butt itself. :)

HUGS...