Cute Boys 101

|

I was so excited about telling about me going to college I completely forgot to say what I was studying. My main study is cute boys but while in there I'm also studying history and government. Ive decided to go into the law enforcement field. Also wanted to say a little about my rehab from my accident at Ryan's. That all over and I'm as good as ill ever be i reckon. My ankle hurts a little if I'm on it much and if I go hiking in the mountains which I love to do it bothers me but I reckon its something ill just have to deal with the rest of my life. Now my roommate I mentioned in my last post. To everybody around here hes my roommate but he also happens to be my boyfriend. His name ill call him "Josh" and hes 19 and on the football team. Cute as hell but I'm prejudiced. He didn't start out as my boyfriend when he moved in but one thing led to another and well you can guess the rest. Ill talk more about him later of course.

I didn't realize i was blocking some people from commenting by not allowing anonymous comments so I fixed that. I just turned on the comment moderation so no jerks post anything.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm happy for you Honey! He better treat you right or he'll have me to deal with.

XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

Polt said...

Wow, football player boyfriend!!! You lucky dog! :)

I've got a political science degree myself, and I took seveal history courses, sounds like our interests are the same! Oh and the cute boys thing, yeah, we share that too! :)

Good luck with your classes!

HUGS...

Monogram Queen said...

Glad you found someone special and keep working on that ankle little by little.

Anonymous said...

Even though i'm an old fart I am attending community college. I'm majoring in cute boys too. One guy is so nice to me and so cute I can't stop thinking about him. He keeps wanting to do more for me but I've been hurt in the past and am afraid to wrap my heart around him too soon. I'm beginning to think it is too late. I have him in my heart I don't know how he got in there it may have been when he kissed me in front of the other guys at school.
I hope my comment goes through.

Anonymous said...

Say Mike how about updating The New Boys Club! I love the couples on there and sports guys. My current boif is a former High School Wrestler. Woof!