Back To Nature

|

I just cant believe what a great Christmas Ive had. What with Ryan coming up here and everything. We've had a great time here mostly been by ourselves so yeah for that. Christmas eve we did spend at my moms. She was really surprised with her coat. Hers was really old and she don't think about stuff like that. She would just wear the same old one forever and be happy with it. But Ryan asked me what I thought she needed and first thing come to mind was the coat. It did cost a bit more than I had planned on but that's why we went halfs on it. It was really Ryan's idea to go half on it he expected me to say something about the price so he beat me to the punch the little brat.I got Ryan some jeans and a few shirts. Oh and I cant forget the sexy underwear to bad he ain't had a chance to wear it yet haha. Ryan got me some jeans and a cologne he wears that I love the smell of. He also knows how I love my West Virginia Mountaineer football team,don't even get me started on their last game with Pitt where they had a chance to go to the championship game if they beat Pitt but they choked oh well it happens. Anyway they do get to go to the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale Arizona so Ryan surprised me with tickets to the game. You know me the cash register is ringing in my head and its to much so we compromise and I'm going to buy my own plane ticket and hes getting the hotel bill and extras if they ain't to much. Ive just decided to look at this whole money no money thing and take it in stride. I do have to laugh at him sometimes he gets so aggravated at me but hes learning to compromise and I cant help but love him for that.

This morning we went up in the mountains riding around and Ryan found a nice flat spot up on top the mountain he just loved. He talked me into going camping in the middle of winter no less. Its been in the 50's here during the day so its not to bad yet. Were going to borrow my uncles camper and his lanterns and stoves and do the camping thing tomorrow night I think. Maybe stay one night or two who knows. The game in Arizona is January 2 so we have to be back in time for that. Well thats about it me and my shadow are off to get some lunch.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

Good for you Mike. You two relax
and enjoy the great outdoors. I'm
going to stay inside where it's
nice and warm. I know, you have him
to keep you warm out there. He has
you to do the same.

I loves ya!

Anonymous said...

The only thing good about money is to have enough of it so you never have to think about it. I've never understood camping outdoors in the Winter until now. Mikey, you know Ryan will have to be like a nother skin on you to keep warm. lucky. This will be the best times of your young lives and memories will last forever. Ed

Uncle Gerry said...

A nice flat spot? You guys are gonna melt all the snow in the mountains! Have fun keeping each other warm. Enjoy your trip to AZ, I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

jimm said...

Bowl games are fun! Gonna be there for New Years Eve? Sadly, SU will not be going to any bowl games for awhile. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey! :o)
I love hearing about the sexy gifts. ;o) I'm so glad you both had such a wonderful Christmas. That's sooo AWESOME of Ryan to get you tickets to the game. I know you both will have such a great time. I'm so proud of you for looking past the money. The spot in the mountains sounds incredibly romantic! I hope you both have a wonderful time together and take care! :o)
~Jon~

CreamedHoney said...

Happy camping! Don't asphyxiate yourself using those stoves indoors.

Monogram Queen said...

Mike I know it is hard but just sit back and let him do things for you. I wish I had that chance :) Camping in winter sounds....cozy. Light your own fire honey!

Tim said...

haha you get to play my team in Glendale! I'd wish you luck but I don't think so. have a great time camping and stay warm, remember to stay DRY! happy new years as well.

Polt said...

Glas to hear you guys are making it work. Have a BLAST at the game!!!

HUGS....

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you guys are having fun and had a nice christmas together in WV. Have fun camping and heading to the bowl game.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! (although it's sort of late because it's already the first now...sorry)

Tim said...

Boomer Sooner!!!