How Bout Them 'Eers

|

Wow I cant believe what a great time I had at the game and to top it off we won. Everybody all over the sports shows never give us a chance but we showed them. We stayed at a real nice hotel close to the stadium and there was all kind of really good places to eat. One really funny thing happened at the hotel these 2 girls just kept flirting with me and Ryan and wouldn't really leave us alone. I had to finally tell them we were gay. One of them says how about you let us watch you two make out. I was like are you serious and she said hell yeah you two are really hot and we would love to see you get naked and do it. It was nice of them to think were cute and all but no way in hell am I getting naked in front of anybody especially two girls. Of course Ryan's crazy ass was going to do it if I was up for it but no thank you.

Its hard to believe we come from such warm weather and it was 7 degrees here this morning. This morning I woke up with a body blanket on me Ryan hates the cold weather. I reckon I got me a roommate for the time being anyway cause hes in no hurry to go back and you no I'm not rushing him so were just taking it as it comes. We've talked about him staying here and we also talked about me moving back to Florida so who knows what will end up happening.

9 comments:

Polt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Polt said...

Glad you guys had fun. Funny about the girls wanting to watch...I entirely understand thier thinking. :)

HUGS....

Laurie said...

HEY! I tried to stay up for the
game but, the eyes said no.
I'm glad your team won. It's good
to read your smile.

XOXOXOXOXOXO!!

Anonymous said...

I'm like you Mike I can't ever and don't have any desire to be naked in front of any females. It's like they are a different species, you know? I'm sending warmer weather your way. Still, if I had a choice I think I would live in Florida. I ain't never been there but the pictures look good. I think me an Palm trees belong together. As you pointed out so well there are benefits to living in the frozen North. You know rubbing two sticks together makes fire so be careful, haha Ed

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you guys had such a good New Years celebration (ok, so past new years but you know what I mean)

Sorry I didn't send you guys Ecards for New Years :( But it sounds like you were busy anyways.

I'm glad to hear that things are working out so well :)

Mr. Urs said...

It's good to hear that things start to work out again. Whatever the decision might be, just don't neglect that education of yours.

Anonymous said...

http://JonCox.Multiply.com
Hahahaha!!!! That's CrAzY & funny about the girl. :oP I'm so glad you two are having such a wonderful time together. 7 degrees! It's been about the same here as well. I can't wait to hear what your plans end up being!
Take care.
-Jon-

Uncle Gerry said...

I knew you would be beside yourself at the game, that made it even better for me. I imagine the weather change was a little extreme but nothing like a Ryan blanket to help ward of the chill. As long as you two are together I don't think it much matters where you live, there are good schools both places and Ryan will follow you to the ends of the earth if that's where you want to be. As for me I would choose warm over cold, but you guys generate enough heat that it should not matter where you live. Love to all.

Monogram Queen said...

Those girls just had good taste LOL

You are right, take your time and make the right decision for both of you. Maybe half/half? I dunno.

Congrats on the football win. My old neighbor lady Miss Rose flies a WV mountaineer flag!