Moving Soon

|

School started back yesterday so I am excited about that. I kinda missed it over the break so I was looking forward to going back crazy as that sounds. Ryan mentioned on his blog he was going to look at another apartment here in town. Well he liked what he saw so we will be moving in this weekend. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure if it passed his inspection its a good place. He did take a few pics for me to see and it does look awesome. It beats the place were in now for sure. Its got a huge living room and a really nice kitchen. 1 and a half baths and 2 bedrooms. The spare bedroom will be good for when Corey or Ryan's brother comes for a visit. I wont lie it is kind of expensive and I never would have even considered a place so nice but as long as were going in together on the rent and other bills I'm all for getting the place.

Boy I cant believe how I ever got along without my little man. He is a cuddling monster at night and I sure did miss that. That aint the only thing I missed but I wont get into all that haha.






17 comments:

Laurie said...

It is a very nice place. Now, it's
time to make it a home. You deserve
the very best.

Glad school is going well.

I loves ya!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on you guys being back together. Looks like a great place and hope to see some pictures once you are all settled in

Anonymous said...

Damn man! That's a nice lookin place :) Wish I had something that size.....the apartment thank you very much ;)

Glad to hear that you're enjoying school so much. I'm proud of ya man!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful place! Time to go furniture buying, is there an IKEA near there? All of the pictures look very good. One in particular looks scrumptious ;)
I'm back in school too but at my age it is difficult. Good luck you guys. Ed

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you and Ryan! As Laurie said, you deserve the very best---and that's to be together, making a new home, and taking care of each other.

I hope school continues to be great for you--you'll never regret it!

Big hugs to both of you!

Monogram Queen said...

So glad y'all got a nice plact together! Stop posting such pics you make me feel like a dirty old lady LOL ;)

Uncle Gerry said...

It looks like your new apt is ready for you and Ryan to make it your home. I am really glad you guys are making it work for the both of you. I glad also that you are continuing your education, something that will be of great value your whole life. btw, the shower boi is really hot, glad you have him around to keep you warm.

jimm said...

heeeey, kool looking crib! glad all is well for ya. why do guys shower in their undies? hehe!

D-Man said...

Congrats! Yay, there's room for Troy and I to come visit...

May your new home be a loving, peaceful and comfortable place to hang out.

And, uh, are you tryin' to give an old man a heart attack with a pic like that?! ;)

Tim said...

omg doesn't his mom read this! hehe that apartment is well provisioned!

Polt said...

Nice place! Wish I had an apartment that came with an underwear clad thin young man in the shower. No wonder it's so expensive. :)

HUGS...

CreamedHoney said...

Looks great. Of course we're all happy for you both--two very nice guys who deserve happiness. As an educator I'm glad you're focussing on completing your degree. It's critical to success in life these days.

A Lewis said...

The place looks fantastic boys. And so does the shower. Yum yum.

Martin O. said...

Wow, that looks like a really nice apartment! Interested in having a 3rd roommate? (I could be the dirty old man living with 2 hot young guys). haha

Good luck with school--I know you'll do great!

Mr. Urs said...

Well, I've never tried the showers when looking at a new apartment. Let's hope that it's a saver place.

Anonymous said...

http://JonCox.Multiply.com
Hey Mike! :o)
I'm glad school is going well for you! That's soooo AWESOME you both forund a place together. It looks REALLY very awesome!! Great shots! :o) Take care!
~Jon~

Anonymous said...

http://JonCox.Multiply.com
It wasn't cumming up before but OMFG, that is one HOTT & SEXXXY picture!! :oD
-Jon-