Catching Up

|

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the get well wishes you left here on my blog and also on Ryans as well. I'm 100 percent now thanks to my little nurse. I hate being sick but theres sure nothing wrong with being pampered and waited on haha. I did miss a couple days of classes so I am a bit behind but did get some notes from a friend so theres no need to stress cause I'll catch it all up.

As yall know Ryan has a trip planned for the Daytona 500 coming up. I sure hope I can go. Ill have to see how much class time Ill have to miss and then go from there. I told Ryan that I would hate to see him go alone down there. Hes thinking maybe Cole might want to go if I cant since he loves Nascar almost as much as Ryan and I do. We were talking and Cole had mentioned he had never been to a race so for him to get to go would be really cool.

Sorry for not posting more lately for some reason I have always hated talking or even writing about myself. Ryan posts enough for the both of us anyway I think haha. That boys always got something to say about anything. I was looking on a old disk of pics I had and found these 2 pics I took about 3 years ago I think. I thought they were really cool and wanted to share.


12 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Good to hear from you Mike! I hope you all get to go to Daytona now.. about Darlington in May.... (yep i'm gonna nag you too!)

A Lewis said...

Love the pics. REally, a lot. Nice to hear from you. And very happy that Nurse Ry was a big help. Did she wear a tight little skirt for you? As for Cole....yummy

Laurie said...

So glad you're better. There is
nothing better than being taken
care of by someone who loves you
and that you love.
Wishing you the best and hope you
can take the time off to go to the
races.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!

Tim said...

you can always go to another race but you can't go back to class if you miss it.

Glad your feeling better

Uncle Gerry said...

Glad to hear u r feeling better. I know I would feel better if Ry was my nurse, but then I still would not get out of bed....LOL

Polt said...

glad to know you're feeling better, Mikey! Good luck with your classes too! I missed about a week once when I was in college, had a bitch of time catchin up.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

I hope your spring break and the race are in the same week. I so enjoy it when you blog. It's like getting the same news from another angle. I'm sure Ryry was a great nurse except for the fact he kept taking your temperature every hour with a rectal thermometer, haha. Ed

Anonymous said...

Mike you know that I love seeing pictures like that. I don't really know why but I do.

And I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better as well. And I said it once, I'll keep saying it, I'm proud of ya for going back to school and it sounds like it's going really well. You'll have that degree before you know it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Ryan was able to nurse you back to health, with his special treatments and Tender Loving Care!

Martin O. said...

Glad you're better!
Good to have a live-in nurse.

I don't expect you'll see this comment today, as you & Ryan are probably cuddled up, watching the SuperBowl. :)

I'm not a football fan, although...just maybe...if the players wore a little less clothing, I might get interested.

D-Man said...

There's something about ruins and old falling down buildings that's cool, huh? I like them a lot.

Java said...

I love that second pic particularly. Old architechture fascinates me.