Go Kasey

|

Since Ryan made a post supporting his favorite driver Reed I thought it was only right I do the same for my driver Kasey Kahne. I would love to see Reed win a few races this year and he's a really cool guy and all but still I got to root for my boy Kasey. Besides being the cutest and hottest of the drivers he's also one of the nicest. He's got a new sponser this year,Budweiser and I think hes going to do really good. Its sucks I wont be going to the races with Ryan and Cole but I just couldn't get off work and besides I cant afford to be missing work so its for the best. School wasnt going to be a problem since I was going to keep caught up with notes from a girl in class Im good friends with but now Ill be in class anyway. Heres some pics of Kasey and its ok for you to drool over him but if he ever goes gay back off cause hes all mine haha:)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you couldn't go to Florida this time, Mikey, Ryan will have to do a lot of stuff for you to make it all up. haha.
I'll give you Kasey, but Matt Kenseth is mine. I know we could make hot passionate love if it wasn't for that pesky wife of his. Just think how hot it would be to see Kasey being fucked by Matt! Whew! I think I got to go take care of something stiff. Ed

Laurie said...

He's got some great eyes!

I told Ryan I'd come to WV to take
'care' of you :D

He knows I'm j/k.

D-Man said...

Ah, wouldn't it be great if he came out...

Monogram Queen said...

My niece Casey likes Kasey too. He is cute but Reed is cuter *grin*
You BETTER come to Darlington with Ryry!

A Lewis said...

quite plain to see why Kasey is easy on the eyes for all of us. he's one hot MFer.

Java said...

OMG! Those eyes! I can see falling in love with those eyes.

hey, came here from Ryan's blog. Been trying to follow the story but I'm mainly just confused. Guess I ought to read the archives, huh?

Martin O. said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Mike!

Sorry you couldn't make it to the races, but there'll be other races. School is probably more important.

If Kasey ever saw you & Ryan, he'd probably 'go gay' instantly! haha