My Valentine

|

I want everybody to pretend this was posted last nite cause thats when I wrote it and was about ready to post and my damn internet went out. Speaking of internet if your thinking of getting Suddenlink cable please dont cause there a friggin joke. Happy Valentines Ryan love my little puppy:)

Im not good with all the mushy love stuff thats Ryans department but I want to wish my favorite boy Ryan a Happy Valetines Day and tell him his present is ready and waiting for him to come home. Im glad his mom is with him visiting cause shes making sure hes getting his rest and taking his medicine.



Now I want to tell you about my present Ryan got me. My uncles came for a visit earlier and dropped off the cutest little puppy to me. He said it was Ryans present and he had him holding it and wanted him to bring it by. She is so friggin cute. He knew I was thinking of getting me a dog but he never said a word about getting it for me so I am completely surprised. Its a little girl puppy and she is a dachshund chihuahua so shes a half breed but I love her anyway:) Ive been thinking of a name and Valentine was in my head and call her Val but I was also thinking that if any of yall had a better name please tell me and if I like it I may use it.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The puppy is adorable! I think Valentine (Val)is a perfect name.

I know you miss Ryan, but I'm sure you two will "celebrate" plenty when he gets back from Florida!

big hugs from cold and snowy Chicago...

Monogram Queen said...

She is DARLING!!!!! Val is a perfect name (short for Valentine).

She's not a half-breed she's a Dachuaua or a Chishund.

Monogram Queen said...

don't laugh about my breed names, some dumbass will totally think you've got the "it" designer breed of the moment *smirk*

Laurie said...

She's a little doll! Looks like a
toy. You picked the perfect name
for her.

Mr. Urs said...

Oh, that cute little dog would even break my dog hardened heart.

jimm said...

awe....i want one. :P

names huh? how bout Uno, this years Westminster's Champ? or...umm...Kasey?

That pups gonna have lotsa luv.

Polt said...

A PUPPY!!!! YAY!!!! val sounds like a great name.

I LOVE Puppies! :)

HUGS...

Java said...

I love cute puppy pix and have seen lots of cute puppies. But I don't think I've ever seen one as adorable as this little girl! She's precious.

If she's the offspring of a full dachshund and a full chihuahua then she's a hybrid. My dog Ruby is a hybrid of a Boston terrier and a miniature pinscher.

I have no suggestion for a name, though. Valentine is good, but I don't like Val for a nickname. Sounds too masculine for such a precious petite girl. Valley, maybe. Or spell it Vallie. OK, so I do have a suggestion for a name! I like Vallie.

Martin O. said...

Awww...she's sooo cute! What a great Valentine's gift!

Michael The Shadow said...

Damn, can she be ANY cuter? :) I'd help with a name but my brain doesn't want to work right today.

Sexy Duet said...

What a cutie, she is gorgeous and Valentine is a great name for her.

Ms SD

Art Is Life, Life Is Art said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU BOTH!!
OMG, your puppy is so incredibly adorable!! :o) Yeah...I like Val.

Willow said...

If you don't name her Val, I think Dolly is a really sweet name for a little dolly girl like that!

Female dogs are the best. (I've had both and it's funny. I much prefer female dogs, and male cats. Godzilla (our lizard) however, is a boy.)