Just Thinkin

|

That Frank, he lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in.








That line comes from the movie Slingblade that came out back in 1996. Since I never went to a movie theater until I was 18 I saw it when it come out on DVD a few years later. I was 12 I think when I seen it. I believe its my favorite movie ever. When Carl said that line to Vaughn it was just like he was talking about me. Its hard to explain what Karl means when he says that but that's how I felt back then and sad to say I still do. Frank didn't have a father but his mom had a boyfriend who beat her and stayed drunk all the time. I had a "father" that was the same way. Only thing is I didn't have a guy like Karl around with a lawn mower blade to take care of my problem for me.


I reckon you noticed I been a way for a while. Things were just piling up in my head and getting to be to much. Two crazy people living together aint easy to deal with especially if your one of them.

11 comments:

jimm said...

Everyone needs a 'safe place,' a sanctuary, even if it exists only in your own mind.

Anonymous said...

I missed you. I hope your studies are going well. I've been cutting back on the number of Blogs I comment on each day. I'm afraid You know who is one I've given up on since one of his frequent commenters sent me a nasty letter letting me know just how stupid I am. I will never forget you guys but you'll soon forget me, but never, ever believe that you will be forgot. Love Ed.

Monogram Queen said...

Glad to hear from you and that you are okay :)

I love the movie Slingblade. One of my all time faves.

Anonymous said...

Mike--I wish you all the best in sorting out whatever is troubling you---I know that fixing matters of the heart is very tough and confusing. I hope you 2 are at least trying to communicate.

And ED---as a "frequent commenter" on the other blog, I am so sorry to hear that someone has disrespected you so much. You are NOT stupid! Please don't let one asshole run you off. I always enjoy your comments, and I am sure others do as well.

Laurie said...

I wish I was there to fix the
problems.
Just know that I worry about you
just as much and in the same way
as I do Ryan. You're a wonderful
person who deserves all the good
things life has to offer.
Please, know I'm here for you too.
All you have to do is let me be
an ear.

I wish you the best!

HUGS!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!

Polt said...

Glad to see you're doing okay. Hope college is going well.

Hang in there, dude.

HUGS...

Mr. Urs said...

You will find your path. Let yourself be guided by the big heart of yours.

Anonymous said...

I hope your studies are going well Mikey.I want to stay in touch with you. There are a lot of us her in Blog land that care about you. You can trust me with anything you know that. If you need any help or advice I'm full of it. Ed

Anonymous said...

Hope all's well. Don't let youself get down on you. Your big heart comes across in your writing. I love your photography too!

Laurie said...

Checking on ya! How's you been?
School going good?
Let us know.

HUGS!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michael, are you in finals week like me? I want to wish you happiness and let you know I can keep your secrets. I kept your secret about the guy you sent me a picture of. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Hugs a bunch! Ed