Still Alive And Kickin

|

Wow I cant believe its been a whole month since I been on here posting anything. I cant say I haven't been on the internet cause I have. I just haven't had anything to write about that I think is important. But I seen a few comments from y'all in the past week and thought omg i better say something I bet they think I'm dead or something haha

I just been busy with school and work mostly. School is in what they call dead week.Its so you can study and prepare for finals which is next week. I hate to brag on myself but I have been doing really good so keep your fingers crossed I do good on my finals lol. I've went fishing a few times on the weekends with my uncle and cousins. That was fun it had been a while since I had been and it was good to get to go. Oh my puppy is growing like a weed and mean as a snake. Speaking of the puppy reminds me of Ryan just to say and y'all know that we broke up. I still read his blog and saw where he spoke about it. Were still on speaking terms and everything and if he ever needed any help with anything he knows he can call me. I am happy hes found him another guy he sounds happy and that's whats important. Since I brought up guys I'll just say I haven't found me another. Haven't really been looking either,if I happen to run into one so to speak that would be cool but for now its just me and my hands hehe. I wont say I haven't met any cute guys I have and actually hes gonna be moving in and sharing my apartment once school is out. Theres nothing between us he just wanted to stay near school for the summer. His family life is fucked up so I can relate to that. He'll be helping pay rent and bills so that will be a bit of a load off me. Well I reckon that's about it.I promise Ill try to not let another month pass before I post:)

7 comments:

Laurie said...

That's so good to hear!!!!
BRAG BABY!! You deserve the best
life has to offer you.
If you'd stop spoiling that baby
she wouldn't be mean.

Also, if ya need to you can use
my hands heehee!

I know, I'm bad but, I get it from
Uncle Gerry.
But really feel free to use them
anytime you need :D

HUGS!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

jimm said...

alls good! sounds like you got your priorities in order! no puppy pics?

Polt said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Congrats on doing well in school. And you SHOULD pat yourself on the back for that, I remember how hesitant you were about going back!

Please post occasionally so we know everything's still okay. :)

HUGS...

Willow said...

Good job, Mike! Keep doing well in school and it'll really pay off.

I was sad to hear about you and Ry, but glad that you're remaining friends. It's incredibly hard to do after a relationship ends. Think of it more as a metamorphosis rather than an end. (And it's ok to not have found someone. you're not replacing one relationship with another. Take time for YOU. You don't always have to have someone special in your life. Honest.)

Keep doing well and keep us posted, k? Hugs and stuff to you!

Monogram Queen said...

So glad to hear from you and i'm so PROUD of you for doing so well in school. Keep it up Mike and you keep that head on straight. I have a feeling you are going to be a great success at whatever you choose to do. Don't worry about "finding" somebody, they will "find" you when the time is right!

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about you and Ryan, and hope you find someone wonderful.

What did you end up naming the puppy? Please post some puppy pics!

Best wishes for finals!!!

Willow said...

Yeah, more puppy pictures!!