Just Thinkin

|

I been thinking recently of starting me a new blog just to post pics of hot guys. I know I had boys club and got depressed or something I dont know anyway I deleted it. But since I dont have a blog to post cute guys on right now Im gonna put one on here hehe. I wish I could say this is the guy moving in with me but just my luck hes not. Not to say the guy who is aint cute cause he is he just aint omg cute like this guy. I got 2 other pics of him showing more but didnt want to post on here so if anybody wanted to see just email and I'd be happy to send to you.



6 comments:

Laurie said...

I would rather see pictures of you
on here half nekked :). Don't think
that guy is as cute as you are.

Glad you're doing good though!

HUGS!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Okay at my age I just feel dirty looking at these pics! LOL

Willow said...

LOL! I'm with Pattie, but keep 'em coming anyway. (Oh man, that just sounded...right. LOL!)

Tim said...

yeah he's OMG cute! good pick Mike

glad to see you posting a bit hope finals week went/is going okay!

Laurie said...

Hey Kiddo,

Just checking on ya. I hope
everything is alright.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're not crawling into a hole or something. I loved boys club and miss it. Send me any pictures you want to. I'm a shy guy in real life but I enjoy the internet. Work hard play harder. Ed