What Do Y'all Think

|

I was just curious how all the guys like their swimmers to look. The Olympics is coming up in August and the USA has decided to go with a full body speedo for their swimmers. I got a pic of Michael Phelps in one below and hes still hot as hell but to me nothing compares to a little skinny speedo just barely hiding the goodies. I think its maybe the expectations of something maybe gonna show at any second and with the full body one no way in hell you gonna see anything except maybe a good hard on bulge:)



7 comments:

Carl said...

Forget swimming...I am all over the diving.

Laurie said...

Umm, I never thought about that.
Put one on and let us see. :D
Sorry, I know I'm being bad.

HUGS!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!

jimm said...

awe, somebody always gotta spoil the olympics. i'm gonna boycott the swimming sponsers!

Mr. Urs said...

Apparently it takes 20 minutes to get into such a full body. I reckon, it also takes as long to peel a swimmer out of it.

Anonymous said...

Let's go back to the Olympics start where all teh men in every sport were totally nude. We can't have clothes slowing them down now can we? Ed

Polt said...

the new swimsuits suck. they suck dirty cholorinated pool water!

The speedos they used to wear were so...revealing! I'm into the diving this year. And even though they don't wear speedos, I'm always into the gymnastics and wrestling.

....perhaps those should wear speedos as well???? :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) check out that emo boy one on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info