Made My Mind Up

|

So yeah i made my mind up I reckon. After looking around online and checking things out and the fact I'm a big chicken shit when it comes to being in new places. I have decided to go to a place where I know a little bit about. Yes I decided to move to Atlanta and enroll in a college there. Ive already checked into it and my finanical aid I got for the college here I can transfer it. I know I said there was ghosts in Atlanta but like I said there no where near as bad as the ones here in my hometown. Ryan and I are still on good terms and I'm happy he has found someone. Hell when I get down to Atlanta I hope to find me someone cause yes your boys horny and its been awhile for me, the hand thing gets old. And no I dont mean hooking up with Ryan cause trust me that wont happen. Living arrangements and stuff Ill tell about later. Im suppose to be up to my uncles at noon and its almost that now.

One quick thing I wanted to mention. I found this cool place to make a little extra money. They pay you to blog your posts have to 100 words is the only catch. Its only one dollar a day but hell in a months time you can make 30 bucks. Dont worry when you read that it takes 30 days to be approved. They approved me in about 2 hours. Heres the link below and if you do decide to sign up through the link I get 5 bucks

6 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

Good choice. I've never been there, but a place that is named after a hotel must be the paragon of hospitality.

jimm said...

Way to go!!! Find the right ppl to hang with. Big city scared me when I made the move. But I got over it. You will, too.

Laurie said...

DARN IT!!! I was really wantin
you to come here :( Oh well....
Just so long as you're happy....
That's all that matters....

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Hotlanta is a great choice. You think the hand thing gets old it's been the only thing for me for more than 30 years. I hope you like the new college I know the weather will be nicer. If I ever was to get down that way I'd go to Stone Mountain. tip: drink lots of Coke and say you hate Pepsi. The Atlantites will love you. ed

Tim said...

Congrats! you'll at least have some familarity with the area, and a small social network. Good choice, hope the move goes smoothly.

I'm really happy for you Mike

Anonymous said...

Wishin' you the best of everything with your big move! You deserve a wonderful life, Mike, and you can make it happen!

I know all of your blog friends are looking forward to hearing about your new adventures, especially all the hot guys that are just going to flip over you!

Happy holidays.....big hugs from cold Chicago...