What's New

|

Hey guys I just thought I would get on here and tell yall about the college I'm going to down in Atlanta. The name of it is Herzing College and they have campuses all over the United States and Canada and even in China I think. They have a criminal justice dept. so that will fit right in with me wanting to work in law enforcement. Ive already got all my financial aid stuff took care of and classes for spring semester start Jan.9 so I'm planning on leaving here On Jan.1 truck packed up with all my junk ready to roll. Actually all I really have is clothes and the computer I'm on right now. So ill be traveling pretty light. As for where Ill be living that's an interesting story in itself. I was talking to Corey a while back and mentioned I had made my mind up where I was moving and that it was down there. He was thrilled about it cause me and him had always gotten along real well and he will be somebody to hang around with down there. So he goes telling Ryan's mom about it and she gets in her head that I am going to stay in a house that's on their property. She told Corey not to tell me about it for a while cause she had some fixing up to do on the place. The windows were real bad in the place and she went and replaced every window in the house. Then also the roof leaked and she had it fixed. He didn't want to tell me what she had done to the house to make it liveable but I told him if he didn't I wouldn't even consider staying there so he had to tell me. I told her the only was Ill stay there is if she makes up a lease and I pay rent starting right off the bat. She knows how I am about not taking stuff from people so she agreed but it was funny her trying to talk my monthly rent down and me trying to up it. But we finally agreed on a price. I know y'all are probably thinking its going to awkward being there and when Ryan comes to visit his mom. Their property is so big the house I'm staying in you cant even see from the main house. Ryan's a cool guy and all that but that's the past I'm looking forward to meeting new people. There wont be any problem with me keeping my hands to myself. If it does happen which I don't see it Ill have no problem coming on here and telling on myself so I can hear all the i told you so's lol. Well that's whats happening with me. Just about 2 more weeks here than heading south.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

I so wish I could hug you right
this very minute :)
You make me smile :D....

I was so wishing for you to come
here...I had a couple of people
in mind for you to meet :( No
problems though....

Mikey...I really truely wish you
the very VERY best that life has
to offer...You have worked so
hard to get where you're going
and where you're gonna go....
If ya ever need me I'm right there
for ya!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!

jimm said...

Ur doing right. and maybe the blues will stay away. how's ur mom?

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best Mikey. You know what they say about the similarity between Gay Ass and Vampires don't you? Once they invite you in you can always go back. Maybe it will become a best selling book and movie starring Tom Cruise and Seth Greene. You know which one you'll be;) ed

Amy Chastek said...

Welcome to Herzing! I am sure you will have fun and enjoy your college adventure in Atlanta.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Herzing College has a branch in Orlando too. Yet, the branch in Akron would be close to your Mom but not too close. I sure hope you get to be a police officer. I know you'd be very handsome in a Uniform. ed

Tim said...

Well Merry christmas if I don't get a chance to tell you again before the holiday. I have to go to WV myself tomorrow, I'll be in Vienna for christmas week. To bad it's on the other side of the state from ya!

Anonymous said...

I am mostly (99.999%) very happy for you, because you are taking such positive steps, and found a way to continue in school, and because you will be living close to people who really care about you.

I'm just a tiny bit nervous about the pressures on both you and Ryan when he visits his home.

I know that both of you say that you have worked things thru, and are moving forward as just friends, which is really wonderful. I just worry a little bit because your previous relationship was so strong and passionate.

Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I'm not doubting any of your intentions, or your expectations on how this would work out. Both you and Ryan are honest and honorable guys.

I want both of you to be happy, and successful, and avoid more pain in your lives, if possible!
That's why I felt the need to express my thoughts here.

I hope and pray that I am TOTALLY WRONG and everything will go smoothly, and all of you will do just fine with this living arrangement!

I'm sorry--I am a big worrier, obviously!

Have a good Christmas with your mom and uncle and others, and have a safe, boring trip to your new home! Sending you extra hugs...

Tim said...

@elise, people have to work things out themselves. Emotions are funny things and you have to learn to use your brain to control them. Worrying about that is silly when you remember Ryan's mom and Dad are both there to help support Mike, and I'm sure it's a better situation than moving to an unknown city and starting from nothing.

Laurie said...

HEY SWEETIE!!! I want to wish you
a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A very merry belated Christmas Mikey, may the new year bless you more than you thought possible. ed

Anonymous said...

You are right, Tim. I worry too much. I just truly want the very best for both Mike and Ryan.

I totally agree with you that living near Ryan's folks, and brother, and Corey would provide Mike with an amazing suppport system that he certainly wouldn't get moving to a strange city.

It's beautiful that they still consider Mike to be part of the family, and of course he deserves to have that!

I'm so sorry, Mike for putting any negative vibes out there. I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF EVERYTHING WITH YOUR NEW ADVENTURE!

PEACE AND LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have truly told