Anywhere But Here

|

I been thinking a lot the last week about stuff. Mainly the comment Tim made about finding new ghost got me to thinking a lot so thanks Tim cause it never hurts to be reminded to do it ever now and then haha. So yeah I been thinking of moving from here just dont know where to just yet. When I say move I mean out of state. Ill have to give up going to school here but I can always start somewhere else. Only place I ever lived besides here was Atlanta and a little bit in Florida and I got a few ghost in both those places also. Not bad ones maybe there like Casper the friendly ghost but still their ghosts. So really Im open to looking at the whole damn country all 3000 miles as crazy as that sounds. Hell I may wind up in Alaska or even Hawaii. Just anywhere but here.

4 comments:

Tim said...

well thanks for the shout out Mike, I got the thought from my grandmother two months ago talking about leaving the family home and that she was going to miss the ghosts of her memories.

Well if your going to move pick a place with good weather, and decent job prospects. I picked oklahoma a decade ago and have been pretty happy. Low cost of living friendly people and a good job market.
Do you have family scattered anywhere else?

jimm said...

Do you like snow??? lots of snow???

Laurie said...

COME HERE TO TEXAS!!! Fort Worth...
There is a community college were
you can transfer your credits...
And apartments that are right
across the street and a grocery
store right around the corner and
a doctors office right there too..
You could save a lot of money in
gas, and I'm sure that there are
several people that wouldn't mind
sharing rent with ya...
Give it some thought....


HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll put a word in for Indiana. It is a lot like West Virginia. My folks moved here from WV back in 1910. They were coal miners. Bloomington, Indiana is a gay friendly college town. It has Indiana University with a beautiful campus. There is a Community College there too. Just south of town is Lake Monroe if you like fishing and water sports. Rent the movie: Breaking Away which was filmed there. They still have the bicycle race every spring. It is a ghost free zone. ed