Stuck Up

|

I had planned to take more pics than I did but it didnt work out. I did take a few before I became pissed off and said the hell with it. The reason I was pissed off is when we was up in the woods I got my truck stuck in a huge mudhole and me and "Josh" had to walk about 2 miles to my uncles house. He drove us back up to the truck and hooked to it with a chain and pulled us out. So I only took a few pics and only one of them is up in the woods. The first pic of the creek is in the woods and the other 2 is just taken along side the road.



9 comments:

Laurie said...

OH THE COLORS! We don't have them
here in Texas. Ours go from green to either brown or just off the tree.
They are really pretty.

jimm said...

nice pics! our area isnt quite as colorful this year due to the drought. what...no 4wd? hehe!

Michael The Shadow said...

Oh my god Mike! Those are friggin beautiful!! I can see why you'd want to go walking in all of that :)

You're making me want to go to the redwoods here and snap some pictures. Not nearly as pretty with the colors, but still....it's nice to get in nature every once in a while.

Toño said...

Hallo Mike, thanks a lot for the pictures. They are excellent. I love the intensity of the fall's colors.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes the hills are lovely this time of year! In the land of greenery where God paints the scenery. Did you see any Deer or Catamounts?

Monogram Queen said...

Beautiful pics! Love those colors. What an autumn quilt!

Tim said...

I would have thought the leaves would have fallen already. Nice pictures, bad day...

Willow said...

Gorgeous scenery! I love fall for just that reason.

Anonymous said...

http://JonCox.Multiply.com

Ohh WOW, that really sucks. :o( I'm glad you both are ohk & you got some really friggin beautiful & amazing pictures out of it! :o)
I love you buddy!
-Jon-