That Wasn't Bad At All

|

Well I reckon it was just me thinking about all the negative stuff that could have happened at dinner last night. It was just the opposite my mom couldn't have been nicer to "Josh" she thought he was really sweet. So I guess its a good thing that my post is so short cause I don't have anything bad to say about last night. Heck we even got to bring the leftovers home with us. Nothing better than a meatloaf sandwich the next day.

Me and "Josh" are gonna be going in the woods later today. We both love getting out and riding the muddy trails. I'm taking my camera and if I see anything pretty Ill take a pic of it.

5 comments:

Polt said...

Im glad it all worked out! leftovers ROCK! And if you and "Josh" will both be in the woods, I'm certain you'll find TWO somethings that are 'pretty' and worthy of photos. :)

HUGS....

Anonymous said...

I like a trip back to nature myself. Last week I went with a married guy into the woods. Guess what he likes guys too.
Can't wait to see the pictures even if they need to be sent to my e-mail only. Have a great time!

Michael The Shadow said...

Glad to hear that everything went well. And damn it, now *I* want a meatloaf sandwich ;)

Hope you guys have fun on your hike!

Monogram Queen said...

Awesome! I knew it would work out just fine. Hope y'all had a good time in the woods!

Anonymous said...

http://JonCox.Multiply.com
Hye Buddy!!! :o)
I'm so glad everything went so wonderfully. I just knew she would absolutely love him! Oooh, meatloaf sandwich...YUMMMM!!!! :o) I hope you both had a great time in the woods! ;o) Take care buddy. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Love,
-Jon-