Thanksgiving Trip

|

I think I know now how nervous "Josh" was when he was about to meet my mom. Only thing is he had one day to be nervous. Were going to his parents house for Thanksgiving and I have a whole week to think about it. I am sure I wont have any fingernails left by next Wednesday. Were suppose to go up Wednesday afternoon and stay the night which I think may be an interesting situation. He says were sleeping in the same bed but I would rather not make any waves so I told him separate rooms is fine with me. I wasn't even going to go but my sister is coming in from Florida so she'll be there with my mom. We don't get along anyway so I was actually glad the trip came up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe "Josh" parents are clueless. They make think you guys are just college pals and roommates and it never crossed their straight laced minds that you might be Gay. So as long as you don't suck his tonsils out in front of them they may remain in the dark. There is no use to stir the pot too soon it just makes a big stink! Have fun and enjoy your Turkey day.

Anonymous said...

Mike I think this is exciting news. Stay in the same bed. The first time I brought my boyfriend to meet my parents I was nervous but it all worked out. I am glad you mom is not going to spend the day alone.

Laurie said...

Don't worry Sweetie,
Things will work out and you are
smart to say that seperate rooms
would be OK. I really have a good
feeling that his parents know about
you and 'Josh' or even that they
may have a feeling about 'Josh'
and want HIM to tell them. They
are going to LOVE you. Don't fret
anything.

Anonymous said...

http://JonCox.Multiply.com
Ohh AWESOME!!!! :o)
I'm glad you are going & I know things will be great for you both & you'll have fun! Just TRY & control the temptations & urges & things should be alright. ;o)
Take care buddy! I love you!
-Jon

Mr. Urs said...

Well, you can always sneak into the other room in the middle of the night... Quite a progress, meeting both parties' parents within a month. However, I keep my fingers crossed.

Polt said...

Wow...Does Josh's parents "know" about you two? If not, it may not be a big deal for him to bring a "friend" along. IF they do know and are accepting, then again no big deal. Otherwise....

Well, as you said, could be 'interesting'. :)

Best of luck...

HUGS...

Monogram Queen said...

Hope you have a good time!

Martin O. said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving , Mike!