First Day Of Class

|

Well my first day of classes was Friday and while I had worried about how it would go I didn't really have anything to worry about. It went really well to my surprise. I have visions of me oversleeping and wrecking on the way to school among other worries. I think I thought of any bad thing that could happen to me haha. Y'all may not know it about me but I am always early wherever I go or whatever I do. So I was 30 minutes early to class and had some time to kill, I went and got a coffee which I never drink and sure didn't need as nervous as I was already. As I was sitting on a bench drinking it I hear yelling and loud talking around the corner from me. So I go around the corner and I see these 3 guys and one of them has a guy backed up against the wall real close to him and yelling. I hear what hes yelling and its about this other guy being gay. Hes saying they don't want fags here and he said some other college in the city I didn't catch the name but he said that's the queer school where you need to be. All the guy he was yelling at was saying back to him was leave me alone,I'm not bothering you. So I reckon I am about to make enemies at school right off the bat but want gonna stand by and let this redneck push this guy around. The redneck wasn't that big so I figured I could probably take him if I had to. The guy he was calling gay was real small not short but skinny. So I yell from about 25 feet away hey dude whats your problem. He says he don't have one and if I know whats good for me I'll shut up before I had one. Now Ive walked up to him and were like 6 feet apart from each other. He says what are you a queer lover and I say what if I am or better yet what if I am gay you want to jump me like your jumping this guy that's about 100 pounds lighter than you. He says your not gay I can tell but listen to this fruit he sounds like a woman,hes gay as a 2 dollar bill. So hes pissing me off real good. I tell him best thing him and his 2 buddies can do is walk away. His 2 buddies didn't seem that bad. They was telling him to come on and lets go Joe, rednecks name was Joe I reckon. Anyway he wont move on so I tell him something Ive heard my uncle tell guys before he starts kicking ass I say you best move on or I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry dude. So one of the other guys starts pushing him up the street and hes cussing and stuff but at least hes gone. The guy being picked on is left standing there and I know hes embarrassed and hes about to cry. So I say are you ok and he says yeah and thanks me. We walk back up to the bench where I was sitting and sit down. He told me his name is Jordan and hes from Atlanta, he was really cute. I didn't ask his age but he looked at 20 I think. After talking to him I could see what made Joe the redneck pick on him. He has a voice that sounds a little feminine. He told me he hates his voice and ever since about age 13 its been hell for him and he trys not to speak to anyone if he doesn't have to. He said Joe didn't go to school there but hes known him since high school and just happened to run into him on the street. Which is good cause I would hate to have a class with the asshole. I gave Jordan my number and told him to call me if he ever runs into Joe again. He laughed and didn't take me serious I didn't think but I was totally. I reckon Ive got me a new little friend which is cool with me. Sorry for rambling on and I didn't even tell how class went haha. They went good,Ill have more to tell later including a cute teacher I got my eye on who looks like Brad Pitt:)

10 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

Wow, what an entrance. You've drawn the battle lines even before the first class.

Laurie said...

OOOOO!!!! MIKEY!!! I'm so proud
of you!!!!! I just wanna tackle
you to the ground hugging you!!!
You have brought a smile to my
face...I've been worried about you
so much... :)
Now I know you'll be alright...
Just remember I'm here...Don't be
shy cause I won't bite....

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

MartininBroda said...

That was brave, congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Quite the imagination you got there.

Tim said...

Le big city livin ain't that bad : )

I'm proud that you stood up for someone else too, that's a rare but good thing.

jimm said...

Bullies need an audience. Take away the audience, then their behavior changes. It is a diverse country, always has been.

Martin O. said...

Quite a way to start your first day, but at least you made a new friend, whom you probably wouldn't have met if he doesn't talk to others much.

Hope the rest of your school days are a bit less "exciting", except in a good way. :)

Anonymous said...

Who is this damn "anonymous" commenter that thinks you made this up? asshole.

Good for you, Mikey---hope your classes are wonderful, and the world needs more decent guys like you!

hugs....

Anonymous said...

You're my hero Mikey. I hope you gave Jordan your number and got his. He needs a friend and you can be a real good one. My classes started this week and I got next monday off already. ed