Nervous

|

I don't really know what I mean by nervous,its kinda hard to explain. I'm in a new place and its a whole lot bigger. I'm by myself more or less,I know theres others here but still yet I think of myself as alone. I reckon you can call it homesick. I was going to go to the mall and look around to see if anyones hiring but I talked myself out of it. Corey was going to go with me but something come up and he couldn't and after that I talked myself out of it. I still get sort of nervous going into the city by myself but Ill get over it with time. It don't hurt to have Corey come with me the first couple times.

I wanted to mention something else. If y'all remember about a month ago I wrote about signing up to a site where they pay you to write blog posts. If you remember it was 1 dollar a post of 100 words or more. One post a day is all they pay for but you can make as many a day as you want. Well to update everybody I got my first 30 dollars added to my paypal the other day. It was actually 32 dollars the 2 dollars extra was for traffic that came to my blog. I know 30 bucks ain't much to most people but its a tank of gas to me and only take about 15 minutes out of my day and it ain't like I got time to kill anyway. Also after 30 days and 30 posts they let you do a second blog if you want so I'm going to be starting another one soon. My first one is on sports and I think my next will be something about the entertainment business like tv or celeb news like that. I know there is only about 10 people come here and read my blog but I was wondering if any of you had any ideas of how I could bring more traffic to the sports blog I have. I'm not really that good at that kind of stuff,heck all I really know how to do is turn my computer on and mess with the template on a blog a little after that I'm lost. Any ideas you guys have I would appreciate. Here's the link to my blog if y'all want to check it out. Also heres the link to the place to sign up if anybody wanted to make a little extra cash.

Today.com

All Sports News

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Hows about some nekkid pictures
of yourself :)...K...Not really...
I visit your blog all the time...
Cause I worry about you and wanna
make sure everything is alright...
But I don't know how to bring more.
I'll mention to Uncle about it and
he may be able to get some ideas...

Hell...Just your picture alone
would bring in millions of people..
Just to check you out...
Have I ever told you that you are
one BEAUTIFUL guy....Really you
are...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Art Is Life, Life Is Art said...

Everything will be alright Mikey! :o) Good thing you have Corey there to take care of you! Wonderful posts as well! I say...Try putting up some tags, links and promote as well. If you would like help at all ever, I am always here for you no matter what buddy! Keep up the absolutely wonderful work!!!! :oD

jimm said...

Put links or vids up like this one on Plax and gun safety:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/plaxico-burress-on-gun-safety/2926458914/?icid=VIDURVCOM03

Also, go to SI for Morning Jolt:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extramustard/specials/morning_jolt/2008/01/06/morning.jolt/index.html

Carl said...

Mike,

Take you time and think about something you really like. What about a blog on automobiles. You could talk about Trucks, NASCAR and similar things. What about a blog on NASCAR from the idiots point of view. I know nothing at all..what do the different flags mean? On a caution flag, how soon do they have to slow down and not pass? Stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say that I'm glad you're in your home, and wish you all the best. New places are very scary--but bringing Corey with to explore sounds like an excellent plan!

Please keep us updated on how things are going!

2009 hugs....

MartininBroda said...

To be one of may be 10 visitors that sounds a little too much tight, but seems you’re a nice guy, so all the best.

D. Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

well im not really a sports conosuere but if you want to bring traffic I would suggest you advertise your blogs. Im excited about the extra cash that website brings (thanks for sharing). I think you should do one on your views and possibly political... if your into that.

Anywho I hope your doing well mikey.

Love n Peace,
Angel

Laurie said...

Hey Sweet Heart!!!

Just checking on ya...Hope you're
still doing good...

Let us know how you like your new
school and take TONS of pictures!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!