Yeah I'm Crazy

|

I know yall probably think I am crazy switching back and forth from blogging to not and then making my blog invite only and now obviously its back to everyone seeing it. Well yeah I am crazy or think I am sometimes anyway. But I thought all night about switching to invite and the more I did it didnt sit well with me. The internet is a free place dammit and Im not going to hide what I got to say. I will keep the comment moderation on though so as to keep the butt holes from having their 2 cents. Those who did ask for a invite thanks a lot for being interested enough in what I have to say to ask for one. I got a lot of emails of support also and thanks for those as well. I did write a few people back but to be honest thanking people for supporting me and liking me is like pulling teeth. Ive never taking a compliment well and I have a hard time giving people compliments. Ive always been that way I reckon its because of not hearing many growing up so I dont know how to take them. But I do appreciate all the kind words from everybody even though I didnt personally email you. I was going to go into how school is going today but I dont really have time because I made plans with Corey to get breakfast then go to the mall. I will update yall on school tommorow though. So Im back for everyone to see and read even the old farts out there:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
reddecatur

Mr. Urs said...

I don't think you're crazy. However a certain insanity helps getting through life. It is entirely up to you how public you want to have your blog. And it's nobodies business to question your decision, however often you might change it.

I enjoy reading your posts and I hope you will keep on writing. And by the way, I will miss those pictures you took in West Virginia.

Polt said...

From this old fart, I'm glad you're back and posting. I don't always, comment, Mikey, but I do enjoy reading and seeing how you're doing.

And if stop, you're letting the morons win, so I'm glad you're back!

HUGS...

Laurie said...

Well, not used to hearing a
whole lot of compliments huh....
You best get used to it because
that is what you'll get TONS of
from me....I'm really proud of
you for being the bigger man in
this...The one or two buttheads
out there are nothing but a
couple of sad people who don't
have anything better to do....

So...Did ya see any CUTE guys!!!
I'm dieing to know!!!! I don't
know if there is a HOT TOPIC in
the mall that y'all went to but
there is one here in the mall
near me and there was this REALLY
HOT guy there last year named
BRYAN...HE WAS PACKING (ya know
what I mean)...Because of him
I spent almost $200 on clothes
for my son and a couple of
things for me...JUST so I could
stand there and stare at the
package in the shorts....I don't
think you'd like the music in
that store but sometimes the
eye candy is just the best....

K...I'll shut up now...Can't wait
to hear how school has been :)

TACKLE YOU SQUISHY HUGS!!!!!!

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

Freakin awesome mikey! I am really happy that your doing what you believe in. Love ya and keep being the bravest worrier you are.

Love n Peace,
Angel

Anonymous said...

Mike...glad to see your still blogging!
Reddecatur

Carl said...

Mikey,

You really need to stop letting people bother you so much. I really can't believe people take the time to write shitty things to people who blog. I figure if you don't like the blog, stop reading it.

I just wonder what the people are like that do nothing but write mean and hateful things on blog site. (A good example is the Phelps family. Who wants to be like them.)

When you let someone else dictate how you live your live you lose. Stop letting other control you life and live it how you want to.

Tim said...

glad to have you back, I hadn't saved your email address yet!

Anonymous said...

Old fart? I resemble that remark;) Glad to hear you're sticky around. I used to love going to the Mall but since I got no money it isn't much fun. Don't worry cause you got nothin' to say it never stopped me. ed