2 Post In 1 Day A Record!!

|

Y'all may noticed I changed my template,the green one was getting old. Also decided what the hell and throwed ads up on the side. Just trying to make a little extra gas money. Cant blame a guy for that can ya:) Still no news on my student loan the lady said it may be Monday before I hear anything. Weather here ain't been to bad its snowed a little but nothing really sticking to the roads. Temps being in the low 30's mostly. Check these 2 pics out I found online. Their from Canaan Valley which is a ski resort here in WV. I just love a good snowy picture, the top one I am using as my desktop back ground.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

OH YEAH!!! Those are some nice
pics!!! I remember growing up in
NY and the snow there....I miss
it....kinda...Makes everything look
so clean.....

I'm really proud of you....
Keep up your great work!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I got to see your new blog. I posted a comment under the name Ted which was my granpa's name. He was borned in England.
West virginia looks almost like heaven to coin a phrase. haha. ed