WOW!!

|

How about this another post and only 2 days after my last one haha. Thanks everybody for the advice and I am in the process of seeing about getting finicial aid. Much as I hate to cause damn I hate owning anybody lol. But anyway I am feeling a little better since I did it and the woman said she didnt see a problem with my applications being approved. It was kinda scary cause Ive never did anything like that before and she could tell I was nervous and was a big help to me.

Also wanted to mention about the other blog thing I got going. I never intended for it to pay my way through school lol. I just wanted to find something to make a little extra money lets say bubble gum and pop money lol. Not that I chew bubble gum but i do drink pop. Just kidding I was just starting it to earn some extra gas money and for stuff like that. I see where Ed mentioned the link I put up didnt work but it works for me so I dont know whats up with that.American Idol Blog

5 comments:

Uncle Gerry said...

It is good to see you hanging tough there Mikey, glad you are finding a way to stay in school. Keep up the good fight. Love ya lots.

Mr. Urs said...

Financial aid is much safer than Google Ads. If you feel uncomfortable taking it, promise yourself to pay it back to society by doing plenty of good deeds when you can afford it.

Tim said...

glad to see you writing again, after fooling around with your website link I found you had to add , "www" to the front of the address for it to work. You might want to update your links :-)

Anonymous said...

I tried the www but I still couldn't get the website. I have a very old system so it's probably my computers fault.
The good thing about a stafford loan you don't have to start paying it back until 6 months after you graduate.
Go Mikey Go, you rock...ed

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

yeah the link is not working, hope your financial aid comes through chickadee.

angel