Looney Tunes

|


I woke up early this morning and was in the mood to watch some cartoons. I haven't watched Saturday morning cartoons in a long time. One thing I noticed right off the bat is all the new cartoons suck or at least the ones my cable is showing. I can remember back when I was little every Saturday morning I would be up early usually at 7 and run up to my grandpa's to watch a few hours of cartoons. We had a TV but it either stayed broke from getting stuff throwed at it or my "father" wouldn't let me watch them. He said their stupid go out and play get out of his site so for the best I always watched up grandpa's. Looney Tunes were my favorites and of all those characters Yosemite Sam was my fave out of them. I got my favorite cartoon off YouTube and posted it below. If y'all know of any new cartoons that are good mention them in the comments and I'll check them out.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Those are my favorites too!!!
When I was younger my brother and
I would curl up in my dad's chair
and watch them....We used to watch
ROCKY & BULLWINKLE,UNDERDOG,GEORGE
OF THE JUNGLE and MAGILLA GORILLA.
There were so many good cartoons..


Mikey, I'm so glad you're OK. I
really do worry about you...


HUGS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those old cartoons are golden. I remember one where Bugs bunny and Yosemite Sam wre fighting over a Fort. at the end Bugs stacked a thousand doors together and a bomb at the end. Then he said, "I wonder if he's stubborn enough to open all those doors?" In the distance we hear and see an explosion and Bugs says, "yep, he's stubborn enough".
I like SpongeBob SquarePants. He lives in a pineapple under the sea. I liked it even more when the moral majority tried to have it cancelled because they said Spongebob and Patrick his best friend must be Gay. I like Sandy the Squirrel who lives under the sea in a large dome because hunters never look for Squirrels down there. ed

Tim said...

Droopy Dog!
Bugs Bunny
Gummi Bears
Galaxy Rangers
He-man (daily not a saturday cartoon)
Dungeons and Dragons