Just Shoot Me

|

Y'all ever have the least littlest thing bug the crap out of you. Like for me I know its not that big of a deal but the fact my American Idol blog link was working for me but nobody else was pissing me off so bad. Tim mentioned putting www in the link but I thought yo didn't have to shows how much I know about computers lol. So I went and did that and I also noticed one of the / was missing behind http: so maybe that was it. So anyway I reckon I got it fixed and if I don't someone please let me know so I can shoot myself haha. American Idol Blog

Also wanted to thank whoever clicked on my google ads and also bought a book off amazon. I know it had to be one of y'all cause this is only place Ive put links up so whoever did it your sweet and thanks and if I was near you I'd give you a big kiss:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm living on student loan money right now so I can't afford to buy a book but for a kiss from you I might. ;) ed

Tim said...

It's working! LOl I'm trying to do some of my shopping after linking through your blog. I figured you might as well get some of that advertising cash!